Call Centre Helper Reference Guides
This is the home of the famous Call Centre Helper Reference Guides. Each of these guides is a living collaborative guide, authored and edited by a panel of leading industry experts.
This is the latest addition to our reference guides and is an in-depth look at Workforce Management Software
- It covers over 22 topic areas in the first release, with a second release already scheduled
- This is a collaborative project supported by nearly all the key market players
This is our biggest reference guides and is an in-depth look at Call Recording And Speech Analytics
- It covers over 54 topic areas and is currently on its second release
The Outbound Dialling Reference Guide has proven to be very poular and features over 36 content areas. It is already in it’s second version and a third version is on the books.
Content in other parts of the guides
- Introduction to call centres
- A career in call centres
- Call Centre Jargon
- Call Centre Helper Home page
14 Mar 2010 - Read more about Guides