Claims management company adopts new QA technology
Infinity CCS, has been selected by claims management specialist, The Claims Guys Ltd, to supply a solution that provides an automated QA process.
The solution will drive performance improvement and quality assurance across all customer facing roles.
The company is regulated by The Ministry of Justice (MOJ) in respect of regulated Claims Management Activities (CRM 19382) and believes that the new QA process will greatly enhance their overall compliance framework. It operates from a modern contact centre based in Altrincham and prides itself on its high standards and commitment to Treating its Customers Fairly (TCF).
Margaret O’Connor, Business Change and Quality Assurance Manager at The Claims Guys, commented on the selection, “We take compliance and TCF very seriously; therefore we are always trying to improve upon our existing policies and procedures. For example, our governance and risk management plan for delivering effective compliance oversight, whilst robust, was one area that we believed could be improved by introducing an automated system that provides standardisation of our processes and procedures. We wanted to update all of our processes and replace, where necessary, with technology that delivered QA end-to-end across the organisation. By introducing more efficient QA we would continue to achieve 100% compliance for all customer calls and at the same time, underpin continuous improvement to our overall agent performance.”
According to The Claims Guys the project has been “a great success” and through positive partnership, is confident that the company will achieve the following benefits:
- The ability to prove retrospectively that they have complied with all laws and regulations relevant to its business
- Eliminate the need to use manual labour-intensive spread sheets
- Implement procedures that ensure that their agents adopt best business practice and immediately mitigate perceived compliance risks at point of occurrence
- Increased revenues through increased ‘pack-back’ rate
- Ensure that their agents continue to do things right the first time, every time
- Enable 1:1 sessions ‘at the desk-top’ with team leaders and agents
- Have access to detailed Management Information through Dynamic Reporting a ‘roles-based’ dashboard that provides a focus for continued and timely business improvement and targeted management interventions.
- Incentivise their staff to become top-performers, thus encouraging loyalty of valued staff and reduced and costly employee churn
- To future proof their business – new advisers will be introduced to a culture that is focussed on best business practice, quality assurance and performance improvement that meets the challenges of new business opportunities
- Build and enhance the company’s drive toward Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
Margaret concludes, “By aligning QA and our business operation into a single end-to-end process, we have the opportunity to reduce our costs and improve our overall efficiency”.Views - 386 Tweet
Liked this article? Why not get our free newsletter.