Five more contact centre white papers
ShoreTel have launched a new series of white papers focusing on:
- How to Avoid Abandoned Calls
- Four Ways IT Can Control Contact Centre Costs
- Five Requirements of BYOD for Mobile Unified Communications
- VOIP to Unified Communications Explored
- Building Reliable IP Telephony Systems
How to Avoid Abandoned Calls in the Contact Centre
Abandoned calls are always an issue for contact centres.
This white paper examines the challenges contact centres experience stemming from high call volumes, and highlights three case studies where these challenges were handled effectively.
Four Ways IT Can Control Contact Centre Costs
Decrease the time your IT team spends on managing contact centre technology
This white paper explores the four ways in which IT managers can reduce contact centre costs without sacrificing service levels.
Addressing the Five Requirements of BYOD for Mobile Unified Communications
Embrace BYOD for mobile UC.
Allowing employees to choose their own smartphones offers significant benefits such as increased productivity and lower device costs to an organisation.
From Voice Over IP to Unified Communications: Simplify System Management
The IT industry has long recognised that to lower the cost of a particular technology, that technology must be simple and easy to use and manage. It has to require fewer managers per user, and lower skill sets per manager. When UC solutions are IP-based by design, the result is a seamless system that is distributed, reliable, and easy to deploy and manage.
This white paper:
- Examines the impact that different starting points have on modern communications system management
- Considers the possible advantages of delivering voice over IP (VoIP) and unified communications (UC)
- Looks at what can be achieved through the level of holistic management available only from a communications solution that is IP-based by design.
Building Reliable IP Telephony Systems
This white paper was written by Ed Basart, Chief Technology Officer, ShoreTel, and clearly shows some of the differentiating features between ShoreTel and its competitors.Tweet
Liked this article? Why not get our free newsletter.