Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

If you’ve ever started a new job, you’ve likely gone through some form of a training program. These programs vary in..
Read more...
For many years I hated selling.  I would rather have done anything but cold calling; even though I know this is a prove..
Read more...
Database Call Handling is a CTI application whereby the ACD works in sync with the database computer to process calls, b..
Read more...
The performance of contact centre advisors can vary greatly, in terms of both approach and style, even when handling the..
Read more...
Patty Yan of RingCentral shares snippet examples, templates, tips and techniques into all things cold calling. “Hi..
Read more...
Following the heavy snow in the USA, we asked our experts how you can prevent your contact centre freezing to a halt if ..
Read more...
Sales are what drives the engine of commerce. Without sales, there is no revenue, and without revenue, a business will n..
Read more...
What is a Cold Call? Cold calls are unsolicited calls placed by contact centres to prospective customers, usually with t..
Read more...
Caller ID can be a great feature, but how important is it to businesses? Robert asked our LinkedIn Community of industry..
Read more...
Contact centres are busy these days with major initiatives. The 2020 lockdowns revealed gaps in contact centre resilienc..
Read more...