Recorded Webinar: The best ways to handle web chat in your contact centre
Web chat is exploding in the contact centre. It is the fastest-growing channel, outstripping social media by quite a margin. Our panel looked at the best ways to use web chat in the contact centre.
As it will be an interactive webinar you can ask questions, share and vote on ideas and also interact with other attendees through our interactive chat facility.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- The Best Ways To Handle Web Chat in The Contact Centre – Carolyn Blunt, Real Results
- Reducing Customer Effort with Web Chat – Richard McCrossan, Genesys
- Your tips
Winning Tip – “To reduce the Web Chat handling time use short, quick responses not exceeding more than a line or two. Send your message at each full stop.” Well done Paul!
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article Top tips for handling web chat in the contact centre
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- Web chat response times
- How many web chats an agent can handle
- Web chat etiquette – formal vs informal, punctuation and grammar
- Training employees for web chat
- Real-life examples of web chat
- Blending web chats with emails and social media
- Quality scoring of web chats
- Web chat technology
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Genesys.
Liked this article? Why not get our free newsletter.