Speakers for Top Ranking Performers Conference announced
ContactCenterWorld have announced the speaker line-up for the 2012 Top Ranking Performers in the Contact Center World.
Certificate in Contact Centre Best Practices
Every person who attends all key sessions at this event receives a Certificate in Contact Centre Best Practices! This will help you and your company (as you can share best practices to improve the business!) and is something you can add to your profile on networking groups like ContactCenterWorld, LinkedIn, etc. – a certificate that shows you are current with best practices in 2012.
Attend any one of the 2012 Top Ranking Performers in the Contact Center World events from ContactCenterWorld – The Global Association for Contact Center Best Practices & Networking in either London, Orlando or Singapore and all key sessions and you are eligible for the certificate.
Background to these Best Practice events:
ContactCenterWorld have taken the best from their 50,000-strong membership in the region and put those who consider they are world class through a vigorous process.
You will hear presenters from France, UK, Denmark, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Russia, UAE, Portugal, Turkey, South Africa and many more countries!
- Antoine Casgrain – GM, St George Bank Australia – World’s No.1 Contact Centre 2008 and 2010 (Keynote)
- Dr Nicola J. Millard – Customer Experience Futurologist, BT (Keynote)
- Ed Benack, Chief Customer Officer, Acronis, Inc
- Jorgen Emil Holm-Hansen, National Call Center Director, Carlsberg Denmark A/S
- Hakan Celik, Customer Operations and Online Services Director, Vodafone Turkey
- Michal Kovarik, Call Center Director, CEZ Zákaznické služby, s.r.o.
- Roberto Funari, Head of Mobile Consumer Customer Care, Wind
- Khaled Ramadan, Head of Alternative Delivery Channels Retail Banking Group, Bank Aljazira
- Cuneyt Kayacan, Operations Director, Sony Eurasia A.S.
- Ozge Micozkadioglu Tekalp, Retail Banking Alternative Sales Channel Director, Türk Ekonomi Bankasi (TEB)
- Metin Tiryaki, Contact Center Head, Asya Katilim Bankasi A.S.
- Nil Keskin Keles, Customer Interface Director, DHL Express
- Binnur Okumus, Customer Care Operations Director, AVEA
- Nina Martsin, Head of Customer Relations Department, Kyivstar
- Periklis Papaspiropoulos, Head of Contact Center Sector, National Bank of Greece
- Ryan Kleynhans, Contact Centre Manager, Volkswagen South Africa
- Elena Ishchenko, Head of Quality Assurance Department, Adelina Holding LLC
- Mxolisi Dube, Quality Assurance Manager, OKeeffe & Swartz
- Panagiotis Vlachos, General Manager, Mellon Bulgaria
- José Pedro Diogo Pinto, Manager of Customer Service Performance & Benchmarking, Optimus
- Tunca Meric, Technological Solutions and Services Manager, Turkcell Global Bilgi
- Ben Hesketh, Customer Service Director EMEA, Bausch + Lomb
- Bruce Howard, President, 4 Life Direct
Once a Year Opportunity:
Presenters are challenged with sharing their very best, and in previous years they have succeeded in the WOW factor with 100% of delegates in the last 3 years saying they would recommend this event!
Here is your chance to take a day or two to come along and listen, learn and to network with the best in the entire region of Europe, Middle East & Africa.
Key tracks include*:
- Leadership in the Contact Center of Today – How Successful Leaders Inspire and Motivate
- Challenges Running a Small Contact Center
- Mid-sized Contact Center Best Practices
- Large Contact Center Best Practices
- Operational Management – Making the Center Work Efficiently!
- HR Best Practices
- IT Best Practices
- Workforce Planning Best Practices
- Supervisors – Key Role In Contact Center Success!
- Incentive Schemes – Motivating Your Team to Be the Best They Can!
- What Makes Top Sales Professionals Sell More?
- Quality – A Top Goal in Any Center!
- Customer Service Professionals – The Frontline Experts
- Training in Contact Centers – Key Role To Kickstart Performance
- Customer Service Best Practices (Inhouse)
- Leveraging a Huge Flexible Talent Pool – Home / Remote Agent Programs
- Customer Loyalty Programs – Turning Customer Satisfaction into Loyalty
- The Power of Community Programs
- Recruitment – Critical and Best Done With Due Diligence
- Making the Most of Your Workspace – Designs That Improve Performance
- Calling For Success – Outbound Campaigns
- Going Green – How to Make Your Center Environmentally Friendly
- Developing Technological Solutions Internally
- Self-Service Technology – Enhancing The Customer Experience
- Help Desks – The Subtle Art of Support
- Making Outsourcing Work – Clients Share Their Winning Strategies
- Turning Cost Centers into Profit Centers – Sales Campaigns (Inbound or Outbound)
The event provides the ability for you to benchmark your performance against the best in the wider region and learn great new ideas.
Other events around the world:
* To receive the Certificate in Contact Centre Best Practices you must attend all key sessions over the entire event – attendance at 90% of sessions or more is required.Tweet
23 May 2012 - Filed under Call Centre News
Liked this article? Why not get our free newsletter.