Still time to enter the North East Contact Centre Awards
Contact centres in the North East have until Friday September 14 to submit their applications for a range of individual, team and company awards.
With just under a month to go until entries close, contact centres are being reminded not to miss the deadline for this year’s awards, which are recognised as the region’s industry ‘oscars’.
The awards aim to reward the achievements of employees working in one of the North East’s best performing sectors.
The full range of awards on offer includes:
- Contact Centre Advisor of the Year
- Contact Centre Customer Hero
- Best New Talent
- Inspirational Leader
- Contact Centre Dream Team
- Contact Centre Team of the Year
- People Development Champions
- Innovative Use of Technology
- North East Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year
- North East Contact Centre of the Year (Under 250 Seats)
- North East Contact Centre of the Year (Over 250 Seats)
Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on Friday November 9 at Rainton Meadows Arena in Sunderland.
Sarah Gibson, marketing officer at Tyne and Wear Development Company, explains: “The event is a great opportunity for contact centres and their employees to be recognised for their continued success and achievements.
“We still have four weeks to go until the entries close, which gives contact centre lots of time to apply. We’re just keen to remind potential entrants that the deadline is approaching so they have the best chance of achieving success.”Tweet
29 Aug 2012 - Filed under Call Centre News
Liked this article? Why not get our free newsletter.