This is the home of the famous Call Centre Helper Reference Guides. Each of these guides is a living collaborative guide, authored and edited by a panel of leading industry experts.
This is the latest addition to our reference guides and is an in-depth look at Workforce Management Software
- It covers over 22 topic areas in the first release, with a second release already scheduled
- This is a collaborative project supported by nearly all the key market players
This is our biggest reference guides and is an in-depth look at Call Recording And Speech Analytics
- It covers over 54 topic areas and is currently on its second release
The Outbound Dialling Reference Guide has proven to be very poular and features over 36 content areas. It is already in it's second version and a third version is on the books.
Content in other parts of the wiki
- Introduction to call centres
- A career in call centres
- Call Centre Jargon
- Call Centre Helper Home page
To keep the quality and integrity of this wiki editing has been restricted to a limited number of people in the call centre community. If you would like editing rights please contact Jo on the Newsdesk