14 October – 2pm (BST)
Artificial intelligence (AI) dominates conversations about innovation, technology and new ways of working. What can important developments in AI, and the subfields of natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML), bring to customer experiences (CX)? How is this reflected in C-suite executive opinion?
Odigo would be delighted if you would join them, and the panel of expert guests, to discuss the applications of AI, both in the here-and-now as well as when planning for the future.
This 45-minute session will explore:
- The current state of the art AI, NLP and ML technology for CXs.
- Future innovation and what’s on the horizon.
- Insight: Analysis of the data on executive thinking about the ability of AI to enhance CX.
- Benefiting from these technologies today.
- How to begin trialling AI.
This will be an interactive session so we encourage your questions for our expert panel:
- Richard Foster-Fletcher | Executive chair of MKAI, Author, Visiting lecturer & speaker on Responsible AI and Postcast host
- Marcus Hickman – MD of Davies Hickman Partners Ltd
- David Noone – Strategic Innovation Lead UKI, Odigo
All registered attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the Research Report ‘Leveraging AI to enhance CX – a look at European businesses’