It’s been a busy week with Call Centre Expo and the European Call Centre Awards and Customer Service Awards taking place. Read on to find out who the winners were and also see if you can spot yourself in our photo gallery of pictures taken at this year’s exhibition.
The stars of customer service were revealed last night as the winners of the European Call Centre Awards and Customer Service Awards were announced.
In order of presentation, those who won awards were:
- Young customer service professional of the year – Ali Cox, Richmond Housing Partnership
- Frontline professional of the year – Steven Cairns, O2 (Highly Commended – Craig Stewart, Barclays Wealth)
- Team leader of the year – Nathalie Burke, One Vision Housing (Highly commended – Marion Morrison, Barclays Stockbrokers)
- Small contact centre of the year – Amicus Horizon (Highly commended – TM Lewin)
- Large contact centre of the year – Sage (Highly commended – Global Bilgi)
- Best outsourcing partnership – Sitel/Lifescan (Highly commended – 60K/BE)
- Manager of the year – Neil Kenwright, One Vision Housing
- Senior manager of the year – Anton Manley, HEROtsc
- Back office team of the year – LHA ASRA
- Best use of technology – Kiddicare
- Best online customer service – Amara
- Best customer service in financial services – LV=GI Sales & Service
- Best product at Call Centre Expo – VoiceSage
- Frontline team of the year – E.ON Caring Energy Team
- Complaints team of the year – E.ON
- Employer of the year – John Lewis (Highly commended – LV=)
- Best improvement strategy -(Highly commended- Capita – Glasgow Life & Pensions Contact Centre)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award – Transform Sandwell
- Lifetime achievement award – Paul Cooper
- Best Customer Service Operation – DRL Limited (Appliances Online) (Highly commended – Lebara Mobile)
Congratulations to all of the winners!
Call Centre Expo had a new venue and was bustling with exhibitors and visitors alike.