Date: Wednesday, October 20th, 2021
Time: 12.00 to 13.00pm
Chair: Jane Thomas, South West Contact Centre Forum and Call North West
In this online workshop, we’ll discuss how to build team culture in work-from-home (WFH) and hybrid environments. We’ll be discussing:
- How to create a sense of togetherness within hybrid teams
- The role of the Team Leader in creating team cohesion and spirit
- Suggestions and tips on how to create social events to bring colleagues together (even when they live hundreds of miles apart)
- How organisations can replicate the communications (advisor to manager, advisor to advisor, HR support etc.) that people have come to expect in the office, when they are working from home
- How companies go about creating comms platforms that support teams on the same work mission (regardless of where they work)
- How organisations can build a cohesive health and well being programme in a hybrid world.
Who Should Attend
This online workshop is targeted at Senior Directors and Managers who are currently reflecting and strategising on the current and future challenges for quality service delivery, as well as Team Leaders involved in the day-to-day management of home and hybrid working teams.