Sign up today for:
- An evaluation of where businesses are at and how customer expectations can be reset
- 5 steps businesses can take to keep customers engaged and loyal – even during these tough times
- Practical examples of how brands can adapt their customer service to meet current expectations
It’s becoming almost hackneyed to say that we are living through unprecedented times. In the midst of it, many customer service and support teams have shifted very rapidly to a system of remote working all the while having to deal with increased demand for help from their customers.
As CX thought leader Adrian Swinscoe puts it, teams are having to learn to very quickly adapt to a state of ‘service-as-unusual’ while, at the same time, trying to ensure that customer experience doesn’t suffer during this transition. In this webinar, we talk to Adrian to get his expert take on what ‘good’ customer service looks like in the current context and how businesses can manage customer expectations and keep delivering ‘good’ customer service to their customers.
- Adrian Swinscoe, Best Selling Author, Forbes Contributor, Speaker
- Simon Johnson – General Manager – UK&I, Freshworks