This week we launch phase 3 of our Call Recording and Speech Analytics Reference Guide.
Follow this link to visit the Call Recording and Speech Analytics Reference Guide.
What makes it different is that it has been written collaboratively by a team of people from across the industry.
It is one of the largest concentrations of independent writing about Call Recording and Speech Analytics on the internet. We already have over 52 subject areas covered. Of particular interest is our collection of
call recording case studies,
speech analytics case studies as well as our
A-Z feature guides.
Lots of new content has been added:
- Benefits of using real time speech analytics – New!
- Speech Analytics in Banking – New!
- Using Analytics to avoid complaints on Social Media – New!
- Top tips for deploying a Speech Analytics Solution – New!
- The functional benefits of Speech Analytics – New!
- Barriers to the deployment of speech analytics – New!
- How does Speech Analytics work? – New!
- Types of multi channel analytics – New!
- Sources of data for multi channel analytics – New!
- Typical applications for multi channel analytics – New!
And also updated
- A list of Call Recording Suppliers – Updated!
- Call Recording For The Police – Updated!
- Call Quality Evaluation – Updated!
- A-Z of call recording features – Updated!
- Typical uses for Speech Analytics – Updated!
- Speech Analytics Vendors – Updated!
A Collaborative Guide
This project has been supported by the following contributors who are well known in the world of call recording and speech analytics.
We have been joined by a number of new contributors for this addition
- Red Box Recorders
As well as our old favourites
- ASC Telecom
- Business Systems
- Contact Babel
- Infinity CCS
- Interactive Intelligence
The guide contains a wide range of information from beginners to intermediate levels. We have used a wiki-based platform, so that it can easily be updated by any of the project team.