DID Logic operates the Exchange platform, delivering inbound VoIP numbers (DID capacity) and outbound SIP trunking service (VoIP termination) for businesses of all sizes, financial firms, universities and charities.
Contact Name: DID Logic Sales Engineering
Tel No: +12122571111
Contact Email: email@example.com
DID Logic operates the Exchange platform, delivering inbound VoIP numbers (DID capacity) and outbound SIP trunking service (VoIP termination) for businesses of all sizes, financial firms, universities and charities. The DID Logic carrier exchange platform leverages local IP edge in 12 locations worldwide to ensure minimal latency from customer SIP endpoint IP to the terminating carrier. DID Logic solves complex challenges for customers in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe by reducing latency over truly local IP transit links and local IX presence.
With DID Logic, you can deliver your SIP calls directly to the local mobile or fixed operator through a single SIP trunk connection. Thanks to our presence at some of the most carrier-dense sites in the world such as Coresite, we can deliver local RTP audio streams to dramatically reduce VoIP call latency and jitter.
- VoIP solutions for heavily regulated markets such as UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar
- DID number coverage in hard-to-reach jurisdictions such as Madagascar or Tunisia
- Local and Toll-free phone number portability in 40+ countries
- In-country SIP gateway to work around unstable public Internet routing in rural Asian locations
- Local x-connects to deliver secure VoIP over zero-jitter, sub-1ms latency link
Address: Unit 2001, 20/F, Mongkok Commercial Ctr. 16 Argyle Street Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR
- Cloud Solutions
- SIP Trunks
- Unified Communications