THE DATE: Friday 30 June
THE LOCATION: Online
THE DESCRIPTION: Do you have a digital transformation vision? Are you looking to convert that vision to value? This webinar is aimed at UK local authorities who are looking to move away from digital cosmetic patchwork and build a bigger and better platform for the future.
Topics to be discussed:
- What is digital transformation and why is it important?
- How does the UK stack up against our EU counterparts?
- A digital ‘age-old’ debate – ‘Digital by Default’ or ‘Digital by Choice’?
- Channel shift – has it really driven cost reductions?
- Practical advice for unlocking transformational and transactional savings – integration, automation and mobilisation
- During this webinar, we will explore the potential of digital to unlock cost savings and provide more efficient services across your council.
This session will be recorded and released on Friday 30th June.
THE ORGANISERS: Netcall