While there are many CRMs on the market, FIVE CRM, incorporating CallPro CRM, is the most focused CRM for call centres.
Contact Name: Jack Hodges
Tel No: UK: 01249 566010 US: 727 474 1407
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
While there are many CRMs on the market, FIVE CRM, incorporating CallPro CRM, is the most focused CRM for call centres. Developed from the ground up for outbound calling and including wide ranging CRM functionality, it includes preview and progressive dialing, and can also be used as a client with predictive dialers. If used stand-alone, the system has various CTI options (including generic TAPI and VoIP connections), which means it can do both preview and progressive dialling out of the box.
- Although FIVE CRM was designed from the outset for high-volume outbound calling, it also handles inbound calls just as well.
- Great call rates and visible call recordings
- The amazingly flexible interface can be easily configured by non-technical people, who are also able to create their own reports, call scripts, surveys and workflows.
- Full telemarketing, telesales and lead generation functionality in addition to standard CRM capabilities
- Wide ranging call-back management, data management and multiple databases
- The built-in gamification and advanced email marketing set this system apart from other CRM and call centre systems.
- As a CRM with call centre features, FIVE CRM includes a wrap-up screen as standard as well as full contact history and configurable record profiling fields.
The open API can be used in a range of ways, including:
- Web contact forms
- Importing data
- Running reports remotely
- Also, ability to create your own api interface
The native Android app allows admins to run reports remotely on their mobile device.
If you are using or considering another CRM, click here for comparisons.
Address: Lansdowne Court, Bumpers Way, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 6RZ
- Call Centre Software
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)