While there are many CRMs on the market, FIVE CRM is the most focused CRM for call centres. The system can be used either stand-alone or in conjunction with a dialler system such as TCN.
Contact Name: Jack Hodges
Tel No: UK: 01249 566010 US: 727 474 1407
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
While there are many CRMs on the market, FIVE CRM is the most focused CRM for call centres. The system can be used either stand-alone or in conjunction with a dialler system such as TCN. If used stand-alone, the system has various CTI options (including generic TAPI and VoIP connections), which means it can do both preview and progressive dialling out of the box.
- Although FIVE CRM was designed from the outset for high-volume outbound calling, it can now also handle inbound calls just as well.
- The amazingly flexible interface can be easily configured by non-technical people, who are also able to create their own reports, call scripts and workflows.
- The built-in gamification and advanced email marketing set this system apart from other CRM and call centre systems.
- As a CRM with call centre features, FIVE CRM includes a wrap-up screen as standard as well as full contact history and configurable record profiling fields.
The open API can be used in a range of ways, including:
- Web contact forms
- Importing data
- Running reports remotely
The native Android app allows admins to run reports remotely on their mobile device.
Address: Lansdowne Court, Bumpers Way, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 6RZ
- Call Centre Software
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)