Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

How to Calculate Average Call Per Hour Per Agent & Per the Whole Center Needing a good formula for calculating avera..
Read more...
Calls Per Hour I have seen some Calls/Customers Per Hours posts about whether or not Call Centres should use this as a m..
Read more...
Knowing how many emails you can expect an agent to handle per hour can help with staffing and forecasting. With this in ..
Read more...
Our panel of experts share their favourite ideas on how to improve service level and meet targets in the contact centre...
Read more...
Service Level Threshold Calculations I am using the below mentioned formula to calculate the Service Level. Please let m..
Read more...
We asked our panel of experts for their best advice on how to use technology to surpass service level targets...
Read more...
Ric Kosiba introduces a method for predicting call abandon rates and presents the benefits of doing so. Predicting call ..
Read more...
Service Level Vs Abandonment Rates I’m in a Contact Centre handling on average 3000 calls a day made up of around ..
Read more...
Gemma Caddick questions the contact centre industry’s long-standing focus on achieving the 80/20 service level. Wi..
Read more...
Calculate FTE Needed Per Hour and Create Shifts Hi everyone, is there any software capable to tell me how many FTEs i ne..
Read more...
4 Hour Service Level Can you advise what is a definition of a 4 hour SLA? This is given to me by one of the managers of ..
Read more...
We all measure the number of calls answered in 15 seconds, and the amount of wrap-up time.  Why?  Because they are eas..
Read more...
Richard Blewis of VCC Live shares his advice for meeting your contact centre service level targets. Call centre service ..
Read more...
I have seen many Calls/Customers Per Hours discussions over the net about whether or not Call Centres should use this as..
Read more...
Conversational Artificial Intelligence (CAI), or perhaps more clearly put conversational service automation can play a m..
Read more...
Celia Cerdeira at Talkdesk explores call centre service level, customer satisfaction, and how in any business, it’s im..
Read more...
Looking for some quick wins in the contact centre?  Here are ten low-cost ideas that you could deploy in the contact ce..
Read more...