After Call Automated Customer Survey

Topic Views - 351

Head of Customer Service

Kingston Communications

Can anyone help me find a supplier of a customer survey solution. I'm looking for an application that automatically invites customers to take part in a short automated telephone survey following their call into our contact centres. Ideally I'm looking for a hosted solution.

Look forward to your help

Account Manager

Commsworld

Hi Kevin

I would be happy to help you but would need Jonty,s okay to pass you my contact details as the Forums rules do not permit advertising

Regards

John

Managing Consultant

SpeechStorm

Hi Kevin,

With Jonty's permission, I'd like to flag us as a possible supplier. We provide self-managed hosted solutions, with many of our clients already using surveys in the way you describe.

Contact details are on our web-site.

Regards, Stephen

Editor

Call Centre Helper

Yes guys it is fine to put a reply in here. Kevin can get details from your profile if he wants.

I've not come across them persobnally but on file a consultant had suggested to me that a compnay called Mindshare had some software that did post-interaction customer satisfaction surveys with built-in recovery. Not sure if this is online or call based.

Also there is a company called Opinion-8 that operates in this space.

Account Manager

Commsworld

Hi Kevin

You can find me on the Scottish 01324 number on the website that is on my profile

I can then refer you to a solution that could be the answer to your question that comes from a sister company he says trying very hard not to make it sound like an advert.

Regards

John

Business Development

Qire

Hi Kevin

I just noticed your request and I was wondering did you manage to find a provider for automated customer surveys?

Thanks

Ciara

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question