Avaya Aux codes

Topic Views - 1976

Strategic Panning Manager

N/a

Avaya Aux codes
I am looking for som ehelp with the definition of the AUX0 code within the Avaya CMS reporting system.

The stated definition is vague saying the agent is in the 'system' state. Can anyone define what this means?

Business Support Manager

Collections Company

Hi Scott,

Aux Code 0 is what I would call default aux time. It's basically time when the communication server automatically puts an agent into aux. i.e. the agent has not selected an aux code.

An example of default aux is when an agent is on auto-in and makes a manual outbound call without selecting an aux code, the cm server automatically puts them in agent state Aux Reason Code 0.

Cheers

john

Strategic Panning Manager

N/a

Thanks John
John,
Thats what I thought, wanted a second opinion, do you know a way to tell what calls are made this way as against from other aux's?

Business Support Manager

Collections Company

Avaya Aux Codes
Hi Scott,

No to be honest I can't think of a way using the standard CMS package. If you want to tie back individual calls to the aux status of the agent you would need to use an agent trace. However CMS has limitations on how many concurrent Trace's you are allowed.

I believe the new version IQ though has had these limitations lifted.

poolboy

Dechaine Consulting Inc

IQ
I believe the new version IQ though has had these limitations lifted.

IQ has the trace limitations lifted I know...though I am not sure if it has any more robust/streamlined reporting features that would allow you to draw the type of data you are looking for.

Aux Code Definitions
Is there a cheat sheet to figure out the aux codes meaning in reporting

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question