Avaya CMS Supervisor Design Reports

Topic Views - 952

AS400 Systems Admin.

Campbell Hausfeld

Avaya CMS Supervisor Design Reports
I'm trying to create a designer report in CMS Supervisor 13.1
Is it possible to have an agent history report that combines dagent and haglog databases? I have 3 queries in the report. 2 are working, but I can't get the 3rd one to work so it shows the data on the report. The goal is to create a modified report of the Group Attendance Daily report. I want to add Login and Logout times to the report and am having no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Business Support Manager

Collections Company

Help
Hi Doreen,

Yeh it is possible to combine queries from these two tables into a report. Do you get any sort of error message when you try to run or does it just not display any data?

Cheers

AS400 Systems Admin.

Campbell Hausfeld

Avaya CMS SUPER DESIGN REPORTS
John

I don't get any errors, just can't see the data on the report. I think my Select and Where may be wrong. I'm trying to figure this CMS stuff out by myself. I've re-done the report for what seems like the millionth. Here is what I have for Select and Where

SELECT: dagent.LOGID
sum(dagent.TI_STAFFTIME)
dagent.sum(TOTAL_I_ACDTIME)
sum(dagent.I_RINGTIME)
dagent.sum(EXT_IN_TIME)
dagent.sum(EXT_OUT_TIME)
sum(dagent.TI_AVAILTIME)
sum(dagent.TI_AUXTIME)
dagent.sum(TOTAL_ACDCALLS)
dagent.sum(EXT_CALL_IN)
dagent.sum(EXT_CALL_OUT)
sum(dagent.TI_AUXTIME2)
sum(haglog.LOGIN)
sum(haglog.LOGOUT)
WHERe
dagent.ROW_DATE = [Date:] AND dagent.ACD=$acd AND dagent.LOGID=haglog.LOGID GROUP BY dagent.LOGID

Data Analyst

K

Multiple table
HI is there any update on the multiple tables. I have designed a vdn and Agent table, but the problem is i get all double numbers on the report. i Mean duplicates. I then have to remove the duplicate on excel and the number tallies..

if some one has designed one with multiple table pls can you upload it .

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question