Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

How to Calculate Average Call Per Hour Per Agent & Per the Whole Center Needing a good formula for calculating avera..
Read more...
In this article we’re going to look at how to measure the cost of receiving calls as well as the appropriate conte..
Read more...
We explore what the current cost per call benchmark is, the benefits of understanding your cost per call, and your next ..
Read more...
Calls Per Hour I have seen some Calls/Customers Per Hours posts about whether or not Call Centres should use this as a m..
Read more...
Knowing how many emails you can expect an agent to handle per hour can help with staffing and forecasting. With this in ..
Read more...
Call Center FTE Based On Calls Per Month I am using the calculator to figure out how many FTE is needed to handle 5000 c..
Read more...
Ratio of Supervisors Or Trainers Per Customer Service Rep. Need to know how many Supervisors would be required for a 100..
Read more...
Calculate FTE Needed Per Hour and Create Shifts Hi everyone, is there any software capable to tell me how many FTEs i ne..
Read more...
During 2016 the average cost per call in a contact centre is £3.64 Poll – “On average, what is your cost per ca..
Read more...
Using guidance from the poll below, we have deducted that the average contact centre cost per call is £3.50. In additio..
Read more...
Cost Per Channel (call, Mail, Chat, Messaging ,etc.) Dear all, I’m looking for a study or any materials stating ho..
Read more...
The performance of contact centre advisors can vary greatly, in terms of both approach and style, even when handling the..
Read more...
Having been in Private Sectors Contact Centre for over 10 years, I’ve always had the luxury of a New Business Team..
Read more...
According to the results of our poll, over two thirds of contact centres only measure 0-6 calls every month for each age..
Read more...
FTE and Per Call Billing Calculation I need to know how to calculate (25 FTE’s) billing. and How to calculate per ..
Read more...
I have seen many Calls/Customers Per Hours discussions over the net about whether or not Call Centres should use this as..
Read more...
Vonage have published new research which reveals that more than half (51%) of consumers have abandoned a business altoge..
Read more...
Keeping your team motivated is a constant struggle at the best of times, but when times are hard it becomes even harder...
Read more...