Call Centre Games for Motivating Staff

Topic Views - 1906

Editor

Call Centre Helper

Has anyone seen any good examples of any motivational games played in the call centre?

Currently seeking a job

Trainer bubble had some energizers.There was always a challenge to conduct these I remember on the floor and hence incorporating them in briefing sessions went a long way

Editor

Call Centre Helper

I've not heard of Trainer Bubble. What is it?

Currently seeking a job

http://trainerbubble.com/

You can get training resources from them.I went through some of their free stuff when I was working.

I wouldn’t say games but i often sit in the middle of the team as we are a open plan contact centre with tables seating around 8 agents together(over 200 seats). i start a topic of conversation for example, do the agents know any hunted areas or house or building where they live? (Very good to get everybody talking as everybody as a opinion on this) also other topic like what did they watch last night and so on…..

This gets the whole team talking and you also find out bits of information on agents, to have 1-2-1 conversations too.

The reason I say this …. To motivate someone you need to show you respect them first and take a interest in that person.

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question