Call Centre Help Needed

Topic Views - 379

Project Manager

Strawberry World

We are a small business that is growing rapidly in the online tourist industry. Our core business relies on our clients not only being able to book online but also being able to speak to our Call Centre Staff. Our websites are in 14 languages and herein lies the problem. We currently only answer calls in 4 languages but we would like to answer our calls in all 14 languages. Not having the staff to do this in our small call centre the intention is to have people in the relevant country working from home and answering calls in their prospective languages. Is there some sort of system out there that would enable us to do this? Ie. allow us to track how many calls are going to our agents in different countries etc.

As you can see this is not really my bag so any advice would be most welcome

Thanks in advance

Operations Manager

ComputerTel Ltd

Hello there

I think what you are looking for is an IVR system with skills based routing. The language type will be programmed as the skill, which will then force the call through to the relevent agent possessing the skill to speak that particular language.

We can help you, or put you in touch with people who can.

Please visit www.computertel.co.uk and under products section, choose the Carina Call handling link.

We have a contacts page, so you can make contact with us.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Director

Able Consulting Solutions

HI Maderia

If you have not done anything yet it maybe worth looking at a http://www.sipcom.com/ they offer hosted telephony solutions which can be very cost effective in your example, happy to help if you would like to drop me an email coms99@yahoo.com.

Otherwise give Sipcom a call and speak to the COO Neil Cooling really good guy who will talk sense and more importantly give your an honest view on there solution.

Regards

Neil Brady

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question