Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Ric Kosiba introduces a method for predicting call abandon rates and presents the benefits of doing so. Predicting call ..
Read more...
Excellent article on attrition management that looks at how to control and reduce attrition. Looks at the key causes fo..
Read more...
Service Level Vs Abandonment Rates I’m in a Contact Centre handling on average 3000 calls a day made up of around ..
Read more...
Jonty outlines a scientific approach for improving your call-abandon rates. While no one enjoys queuing for a call centr..
Read more...
Calculation to Forecast Abandoned Rates (or Call Handled / Capacity) Hi I have a excel based formula that forecasts the ..
Read more...
Staffing shortages and high attrition can cause massive problems for contact centres, but why are people leaving? Chava ..
Read more...
Attrition occurs in all contact centres, but do you know how your attrition rate compares to others? Ian asked our Linke..
Read more...
Caroline Leonard explains that attrition is a fact of life in every organization, no matter how large or small. However,..
Read more...
It can be tough when staff turn on their heel and walk away from your business. But, as James Adonis points out, the rea..
Read more...
Emily Broom at EvaluAgent explains how to navigate the impact of rising interest rates on your financial contact centre...
Read more...
How do you reduce attrition rates is a question that seems to be fairly frequently asked. So we asked the question of ou..
Read more...
Asking customers for feedback is an essential part of the improvement process for any business, and I’m pleased to say..
Read more...
Sebastian Reeve of Nuance discusses whether or not the UK is really getting worse at First Contact Resolution (FCR). Ask..
Read more...