Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Recently, we reached out to our readers in the hope of finding another name for the call centre. While we had come acros..
Read more...
Should We Call Customers by Name?  Should we call our customers Sir, or Madam?  Should it be Mr or Mrs?  Or should we..
Read more...
Should Agents/Associates Give Their Full Name ??? This is mainly for people in the UK but I’d welcome comments fro..
Read more...
Nearly two fifths of industry professionals have never phoned their own contact centre, with a further 19% admitting th..
Read more...
Alternate Department Name for WFM I am in a complicated situation here and request you all to help me out, We have a WFM..
Read more...
Justin Robbins of 8×8 shares some strategies for improving First Call Resolution (FCR). When a customer calls a con..
Read more...
Improving First Contact Resolution (FCR) is a great way to measure a problem from the customer’s perspective and to hi..
Read more...
Customer support is often considered a subset of customer service, but has the industry outgrown this approach? Find out..
Read more...
Hi guys we just open a contact centre but we haven’t got choose the name yet so please I need your help to choose ..
Read more...
  “Contact Centre or Call Centre? Which do you prefer? ” was asked of our readers and the results were: Con..
Read more...
To be inspiring in a credit crunch is a big ask for any manager. However, it is not an impossible ask. There are several..
Read more...