Cool Call Centre?

Topic Views - 852

We are trying to make our call centre a pleasant & enjoyable place to work. what do you guys put in your office to keep your agents happy?

We are about to move into a new office and have asked the staff for suggestions on what they would like to see there. For example, a specific theme or items to help the day pass faster?

Suggestions so far have been:

Breakfast buffet

TV screens (already have those)

Fish tank

Games console

More plants

What do you guys do? any suggestions welcome

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Basin Electric Power Cooperative

Pixie dust :-)

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Basin Electric Power Cooperative

just kidding..but no really I am teaching a Customer Service Program utilizing the Disney theme and book called "Inside the Magic Kingdom, Seven Keys to Disney's Success"! Its a great resource ...who knows better about creating fantastic customer service than Disney. Its great for overhauling the culture in the center!

Call centre manager

I would also aprricate some new ideas! My guys all seem down at the moment! Sydney weather isnt helping! I have tried cinema tickets as prizes to weekly competitions keeps everyone going but now they seem a bit bored of that!

Have you tried some team based leisure activities? I find that not everyone working in a call centre is into video games, but even female employees jump into the occasional game of foosball/table tennis/pool. It's great for team bonding during breaks/lunches.

Manager

Convergys

Try to decorate wall which your team can relate with and give it a personal touch. We had wall of Fame in which we paste the picture of star of the month. We also have a wall with our agents palm prints.You can have a Friday as fun activity day where agents can win small prizes. Most importantly spend as much time as possible with them.

IT

Saleslion

That is really a quite hard question maybe food is better to make all your agent do well their work.In Finland country i been a in a call center or customer service and as an call center it is professional if you do your job well and i think office for me it is not a matter because now a days their are many call center are working from home too.

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question