Crystal Reports to Avaya

Topic Views - 377

Operation Analytic

ICICI OneSource

Crystal Reports to Avaya
Hi all

anybody knows how to connect Crystal Reports to Avaya CMS. If anybody is currently using it please let me know.

Regards
Neetha

MI Capability Manager

Vertex DataScience Ltd

Crystal/CMS
If you are using the CMS software, why would you need Crystal on top, CMS is a good reporting tool in itself. Over an above that you would probably use ODBC and a separate database.

Operation Analytic

ICICI OneSource

Crystal/CMS
The reporting tool that comes with CMS does not have any customization options. If i have Crystal reports connected to Avaya database I can generate reports according to my needs. So if anyone has any experience in this pls let me know.

Resource Planning Coordinator

TeleTech UK Ltd.

Customised Reports
Could be that im reading the question wrong... but Avaya CMS comes with CentreVu.. which has a fully customisable, built-in, extensive reporting tool that can give you output in all sorts of weird and wonderful formats.

Or am I losing the plot ?

Hmm, Chris. :-)

Operation Analytic

ICICI OneSource

Re: CMS/Crystal
Hi Cris..

The problem is that we do not have the Customisation Package that comes with CenterVu..

Neetha

MI Capability Manager

Vertex DataScience Ltd

CMS/Crystal
I would recommend upgrading the CMS package, I have used it in the past and whilst it is difficult to begin with it is powerful.

My difficulties may have come from the fact I was self learning Avaya/CMS because we had inherited the system on an insource deal, had I been on a course it may have been quicker.

Senior Systems Engineer

HSS

CMS CUSTOM REPORTS
Hi

What i believe is, CMS server itself has that customisation option in the basic package itself. If you Do have access to CMS server as an administrator you will be able to see that.

I can help you as much as i can over here regarding CMS custom reports.

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question