E learning Software

Topic Views - 2481

E learning Software
Hi all,

I'm looking for some recommendations! Does anyone use e-learning in their call centres? If so which companies have you used?

Editor

Call Centre Helper

I've never seen much eLearning
Funnily enough no one has ever mentioned to me on my site visits that they use eLearning software, but that may be because I have never asked.

It may be worth contacting other training people on LinkedIn who work in contact centres and asking the question to them. I will do the same on LinkedIn.

If you find any results please let me know.

Editor

Call Centre Helper

Articulate and Captivate
I put the message out on LinkedIn and got a good number of responses.

The most common packages seem to be Articulate and Adobe Captivate.

What do you want it to do?
Hi there, I run a contact centre training provider (Ember Real Results) and the most important question is what do you want the e-learning to do?
It can be used to 'speed' up classroom time (e.g. pre-boarding for induction and pre-training to cover ground). It can be used for post-training reminders as as much as 70% of classroom training can be forgotten if not followed up.
It can be used to prove compliance and also to test knowledge. Our platform sends a daily quiz and "gamifies" contact centre learning. It also drives traffic into the LMS or knowledge base with a link to the 'correct' answer when the learner gets it wrong. I'm happy to talk to anyone further about this and arrange a demo if required.
Articulate is good, it's specifically Storyline 2 you want. Adapt is also good and free.

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question