Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Required FTE for Inbound Call Volumes I wanted to get feedback on how actual required FTE is being calculated by others ..
Read more...
The role of TAT (Turnaround time) Good Morning! Emails/day = 500 AHT = 12 min FTE Hrs = 7.5 (90% Occ) Shrinkage = 10% Re..
Read more...
TAT or turnaround time in a contact centre or BPO is the total time that it takes from when a customer raises a problem ..
Read more...
Backoffice FTE Calculation Can someone help me to calculate FTE for a Backoffice process which manages Service Requests ..
Read more...
Required FTE Calculation (Non-Voice) Hi, Can someone help me please. I’m tryin to get the required HC/FTE per day ..
Read more...
AHT Glide Path (Learning Curve) Calculation What would be the the best way to calculate the AHT Glide Path? Is there any..
Read more...
Knowing how many emails you can expect an agent to handle per hour can help with staffing and forecasting. With this in ..
Read more...
Email is an increasingly common way to communicate with customers, and monitoring quality is essential to ensure high pr..
Read more...
Should call centre advisors be in charge of multiple channels? Or would it be of greater benefit for advisors to become ..
Read more...
Liz Doig, founder of Wordtree, shares her advice for improving your customer service emails and letters by reviewing and..
Read more...
The Contact Centre Podcast: Series 3 Episode 3 In this episode, Leslie O’Flahavan discusses some of the most common mi..
Read more...
According to our poll, 58% of contact centres send emails which do not permit replies. Whilst this has obvious benefits ..
Read more...
Here are some of the worst mistakes you can make with customer service emails. 1. Leaving [insert name here] in the temp..
Read more...
Tomislav Krevzelj at Infobip uncovers the basics of confirmation emails, some best practices – and also how using ..
Read more...