Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Erlang C Calculator – Free Excel Spreadsheet that calculates the number of staff required in a contact centre. Very ac..
Read more...
An Erlang calculator is one of the most useful Workforce Management (WFM) tools in the call centre toolkit. An Erlang Ca..
Read more...
The Erlang C formula is quite complex to look at, but can be straightforward to apply, if you follow these easy steps. W..
Read more...
Our panel explain everything you need to get started with Erlang calculations – from how to use them to what to watch ..
Read more...
The Erlang A is very useful in helping you to predict the number of abandoned calls in the contact centre. But, before w..
Read more...
Adapted from our Excel Erlang C Calculator, our Online Call Centre Staffing Calculator can make a quick calculation with..
Read more...
Reverse Erlang is there a way I can input average call time, the number of calls per hour and the number of agents I hav..
Read more...
SLA and Abandon Formulas In Erlang I have a question regarding SLA and ABN formulas in Erlang. I try to get the expected..
Read more...
Can anyone who has successfully implemented the Erlang model for chat staffing give me a hand? We have 24/7 chats coming..
Read more...
Erlang X Has anyone had any experience using Erlang X and the plug in available online? Question asked by Thomas Erlang ..
Read more...
Erlang Formula for Incoming and Outgoing Calls I have the following queries on the Erlang model 1) In our contact centre..
Read more...
The Erlang C formula is a mathematical equation for calculating the number of agents (advisors) that you need in a call ..
Read more...
The Erlang Calculator is a tool that allows you to work out how many agents you will need. You just need to enter your c..
Read more...
Reporting Period On Erlang C Calculations Expected Service Level Planner Please note these figures do not include shrink..
Read more...
Following the introduction of our Erlang Calculator a couple of weeks ago, Dave Appleby explores the future of Erlang as..
Read more...
Call Centre Helper’s Editor Jonty Pearce explains the Erlang C Formula. What Is Erlang C? Erlang C is a formula th..
Read more...
The Erlang C formula is now 100 years old and it is still the basis of many calculations in the business world, especial..
Read more...
Assembled’s Ryan Wang explains how to use Erlang C to effectively plan call centre staffing. Making sure you have ..
Read more...
It’s now been a few years since we introduced our free Erlang calculator. Given its ongoing popularity and the number ..
Read more...