Erlang C on Google App Script (Google Sheets)

Topic Views - 847

Hello,

I've been looking for a Google Sheets Erlang C calculator, but all my researches led to this one site:

http://www.erlang.co.uk/sheets.htm

This calculator works great, but it doesn't include Shrinkage. Plus you cannot adjust the Reporting Period to half an hour (it is set to 1 hour by default, and it cannot be modified).

In the past few years, as a workforce analyst I managed to build tons of Excel tools with "built-in" Erlang C formula (I exctract the VBA code from the Free Erlang C Calculator in Excel Spreadsheet format, and embedded into my own WFM excel tools as new functions). Lately my company's been migrating into G-Suite, and I need to "translate" VBA Erlang C functions into Google App Script.
Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with JavaScript language, and I was wondering if anyone could help.
Does anyone know a Free Erlang C Calculator in Google Sheets that includes shrinkage and adjustable reporting period?

Thanks.

Helper

Call Centre Helper

Hi Gianluca ...
Hi Gianluca

Thanks for highlighting this.

I am going to see if it is possible to produce a Google Sheets version of our Excel Erlang Calculator.

It could take a while to be able to do this as we would need to convert the VBA functions into Javascript.

Plus one for this!
This would be soo helpful.

Any news?

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question