Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Our panel explain everything you need to get started with Erlang calculations – from how to use them to what to watch ..
Read more...
Required FTE for Inbound Call Volumes I wanted to get feedback on how actual required FTE is being calculated by others ..
Read more...
FTE Calculation for Chat I have 777 forecasted chats in a day with AHT of 312 seconds and concurrency is 3. How do I com..
Read more...
Backoffice FTE Calculation Can someone help me to calculate FTE for a Backoffice process which manages Service Requests ..
Read more...
Utilization Calculation I’m pretty positive that my client’s utilisation target is insane, but I need a math..
Read more...
Required FTE Calculation (Non-Voice) Hi, Can someone help me please. I’m tryin to get the required HC/FTE per day ..
Read more...
Call Calibration Calculation Hey Team , Can someone help me as how we can calculate the variance in Call Calibration whi..
Read more...
AHT Glide Path (Learning Curve) Calculation What would be the the best way to calculate the AHT Glide Path? Is there any..
Read more...
FTE hours requirements I have seen FTE hours requirements calculated two different ways when factoring in an 80% occupan..
Read more...
COPC Attrition Calculation Hi. Can anyone share with me the COPC calculation for total monthly attrition. Many thanks. Q..
Read more...
We explore the differences between word spotting, phonetic search and speech recognition. Functionality A customer defin..
Read more...
The role of TAT (Turnaround time) Good Morning! Emails/day = 500 AHT = 12 min FTE Hrs = 7.5 (90% Occ) Shrinkage = 10% Re..
Read more...
FTE Calculation At A Monthly How can I use Erlang to find the right number of FTE for a monthly volume? How can consider..
Read more...
Daniel Yin of RingCentral introduces us to the various forms of artificial intelligence (AI) that you can implement with..
Read more...
Required Head Count Calculation I have Historical Data show only the Offered calls per month 79291 Call and i have also ..
Read more...
FTE and Per Call Billing Calculation I need to know how to calculate (25 FTE’s) billing. and How to calculate per ..
Read more...
Tooth to Tail Ratio Calculation Is tooth to tail ratio (supervisor & support staff ratio) calculated considering FTE..
Read more...
Non Critical Error Calculation COPC formula for non critical scoring is : 1-sum of non critical errors/#of calls monitor..
Read more...