Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Forecasting Abandoned Calls I’ve been tasked with forecasting abandoned calls by interval. I realise its not norma..
Read more...
In this article we explain the difference between an abandoned call, a missed call and a lost call...
Read more...
Normalising Calls for Forecasting FTE Requirements When forecasting inbound call volumes (for the purpose of calculating..
Read more...
Ken Reid of Rostrvm Solutions shares seven ways that you can use technology to reduce wait times and abandoned calls. 1...
Read more...
We were asked… “Do you include all abandoned calls within your statistics? If not which do you exclude i.e. ..
Read more...
We asked the LinkedIn professionals who follow our company page ‘Should a customer leaving a voicemail message count a..
Read more...
Forecasting Using Calls Offered From the research that I have conducted, it appears that the most common approach to for..
Read more...
Calculation to Forecast Abandoned Rates (or Call Handled / Capacity) Hi I have a excel based formula that forecasts the ..
Read more...
We have recently adjusted our service level targets to 85% in 15 seconds.  We would like to extend this and offer up a ..
Read more...
Spin Rate. What Percentage of Abandoned Callers Call Back? We’re working on a 6-Sigma project looking at the reven..
Read more...
Sensée has won an Innovation and Transformation Award for ‘Engaged Homeworking’ at the 2021 Forum Awards. The compa..
Read more...