Get Abandon Call In Symposium Call Center 4.2

Topic Views - 187

sdfsdf

sfsdf

Get Abandon Call In Symposium Call Center 4.2
I am trying to get abandon call. I am not sure how to get the information. I see the application has Ahoc Reports in Crystal. But how to you get to table and capture the information.

WFM & Business Telephony Manager

Healthcare Insurance

ABA calls in Symp
You need the Application Delay before abandon report.

Then select the relevent Lines from the Data Dropdown.

HTH

DaveA

PBX Engineer NCTS NCDS NCSS

witheld

Or, if you are after the caller
USe the call by call report and search through for the abandon. You can then identify the incoming CLI.

sdfsdf

sfsdf

Abandon Calls Question-Abandon Call number needed for follow up Calls
I am trying to get the information out of the Symposium Call Center 4.2 .The system has the Call By Call Statistics that show the Abandon Calls. I need to create a report that only has the drop calls. The Call By Call statistics show that information is being pull from the eCallByCallStatYYYYMMDD, Agent tables. How do I get to those tables thru the can report or by creating a program to extract the data.

poolboy

Dechaine Consulting Inc

applicationstat?
I am not sure i am following the question exactly, but if you wanted to create a report that only contained abandon calls you would look at the applicationstat view (or table) and grab the "calls abandoned" field.

ie: import applicationstat into crystal then drop the callsabandon field in there.

Hope that helps, if not please clarify.

sdfsdf

sfsdf

Symposium Call Center 4.2

I have been call on to get to the data other than thru Crystal Report. The organization does not have Crystal Report. So if the organization had Crystal report we can get at the information thru a table view call applicationstat.
Do you have to do anything special to get at the data like knowing ID and Password to the database.

I have been looking at the documentation on Advanced reporting but it ask for you to create a DNS and to get to that step you need to know the CLAN IP address of Symposium Call Center Server.

poolboy

Dechaine Consulting Inc

still not sure Clarence
Clarence,

If you just want the abandon calls why don't you run a Standard Historical Application report?

sdfsdf

sfsdf

Symposium Call Center 4.2
There are no historical canned or Adhoc reports that just show the CLID(Phone Number) that are abandon. The call center manager does not want to go thru the Call by Call(Crystal Report) to find all the abandon call which were dropped. The manager does not want to weight thru this very big report because he may not see all the abandon call(CLID). The call center Manager wants a condense report that only shows the abandon call with the CLID(Phone Number) and Call ID.

poolboy

Dechaine Consulting Inc

Ahhh I get you now Clarence....
That information is not possible to gather from Symposium.

The only option is the call by call report which (as you know) is a horribly large report that is difficult to run.

So...for all intents and purposes you are completly out of luck.

sdfsdf

sfsdf

Abandon Calls-ODBC connection
I am trying to see the data thru the ODBC connection by linking table into Access. I am not able to see any of the information that is generated by the Crystal Report Call By Call Statistics report. The Crystal Report has the following Table Names: eCallByCallStatYYYYMMDD, Agent displayed on the report. Does anyone know what tables the Crystal Report is using to capturing that information from. I do not have a copy of Crystal report.

Call By Call Statistics

Table Names: eCallByCallStatYYYYMMDD, Agent

sdfsdf

sfsdf

Abandon Calls-ODBC connection DBA-Qestions
I am still trying to fiqure out the best way to get this data out of the database. I have located some information from some documentation. The documentation in Symposium state that their are some views in the Database that may allow us to get the data. I see some viewS that seem to have the information that I am attempting to get to. The views are eNetCallByCallStatYYYYMMDD and it has the follow fields CallID,SiteID, CallEvent, Time, Timestamp, TelsetLoginID, Site, Source, EventData, Destination, AssociatedData, CallEventName. The Second table(eCallByCallStatYYYYMMDD) that seem promising and show up when I save CallByCallStat Crystal Report to Access. This table eCallByCallStatYYYYMMDD has the following fields CallID, SiteID, CallEvent, Timestamp, TelsetLoginID, Site, Source EventData, Destination, AssociatedData, CallEventName.

Now here is a question concerning the Sybase database. The document is saying there are 3 Sybases: blue, cdc, master. I see blue and it when I look at the DSN setup. I do not see the other two supposely database. The blue seem to be setup for Access.

poolboy

Dechaine Consulting Inc

correct. blue
blue is setup for "access" or just general "access" to the database, it is also used by Crystal Reports.

Now...while I wish you the absolute best of luck I can tell you I have had a fair amount of experience with Symposium and all of it's database's ie: tables and views. I've created literally dozens of unique customized reports.

And....in my humble opinion it is NOT POSSIBLE to do what you are asking.

I mean...I would love to prove me wrong but I am pretty sure you are wasting your time here.

MI Capability Manager

Vertex DataScience Ltd

Symposium 4.2 Abandons
I concur with Justin, the only place you are going to get CLI data and Abandons in the same location with a relationship to link the two is Call by Call.

What is the reason for establishing this, is it to ring the customers back or to identify repeat callers for forecasting demand.

If you want to ring people back you would be better investing in software to do this for you e.g. Queuebuster

If it is for demand management then you can get a healthy picture of repeat calls from a CLI report from your network vendor.

sdfsdf

sfsdf

Abandon Calls
Yes the purpose is for Ringing or Calling Back of Abandon Call. So, you are saying that we have to purchase software to do the call back. We are a none profit organization and we are trying to do it in the most cost effective way.

WFM & Business Telephony Manager

Healthcare Insurance

Clarence
You *Should* be able to get an ABA by CLI report from your telco
at free or low cost.

The only thing I'd check is the fact they're a valid.
(ie: actually want ) a callback :-)

HTH

DaveA

sdfsdf

sfsdf

Abandon Call-Question about Views
I came across this tip on the PBX website on how to capture abandoned call data. The below SQL Query was giveN on how to capture abandon data.

Select Timestamp, CallID, EventData, CallEventName

from dbo.eCallByCallStat20060408

WHERE CallID IN(Select CallID from dbo.eCallByCallStat20060408
WHERE CallEvent = 41)

ORDER BY CallID

My question -How does the Crystal Report Adhoc Report know how to get the partical day and date range. When I look at the table thru ODBC, I see table in the following forms eCallByCallStatYYYYMMDD,eCallByCallStat20060625, eCallByCallStat20060626 and eCallByCallStat20060627. Is the eCallByCallStatYYYYMMDD a view or temp table create from the actual eCallByCallStat20060626 table that hold the data.

sdfsdf

sfsdf

Crystal Report - Adhoc Report Dialog Box Question
This is dealing with Abandon Report. I am looking at trying to use the SQL Statement that I located on the PBX website. I am try to understand how the Report Dialog box work with Adhoc reports. Does this Report Dialog come up when there are report created. Does this Report Dialog Box select the proper table that is to be used with the report. And if that is the case where would I insert the special Query that I located on the PBX website. Also, I need to know where in the program that I need to put the below SQL code. I have work with other report but I have difficult knowing how to work with Crystal Report. Are their some information that I can read that can help me setup this report.

Select Timestamp, CallID, EventData, CallEventName

from dbo.eCallByCallStatYYYYMMDD

WHERE CallID IN(Select CallID from dbo.eCallByCallStatYYYYMMDD
WHERE CallEvent = 41)

ORDER BY CallID

poolboy

Dechaine Consulting Inc

Clarence,
As mentioned, this can't be done.

But feel free to continue researching, you can't adjust the sql statement though.

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question