Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Required FTE for Inbound Call Volumes I wanted to get feedback on how actual req.. .. Read more...
Our panel explain everything you need to get started with Erlang calculations â€.. .. Read more...
FTE Calculation for Chat I have 777 forecasted chats in a day with AHT of 312 se.. .. Read more...
Backoffice FTE Calculation Can someone help me to calculate FTE for a Backoffice.. .. Read more...
Utilization Calculation I’m pretty positive that my client’s utilisa.. .. Read more...
Required FTE Calculation (Non-Voice) Hi, Can someone help me please. I’m t.. .. Read more...
Call Calibration Calculation Hey Team , Can someone help me as how we can calcul.. .. Read more...
AHT Glide Path (Learning Curve) Calculation What would be the the best way to ca.. .. Read more...
FTE hours requirements I have seen FTE hours requirements calculated two differe.. .. Read more...
COPC Attrition Calculation Hi. Can anyone share with me the COPC calculation for.. .. Read more...
Calls Answered Within SLA – Calculation We have an SLA of 80% of calls to .. .. Read more...
Call Centre Headcount Ratios I work for a fairly large employer in the service i.. .. Read more...
The role of TAT (Turnaround time) Good Morning! Emails/day = 500 AHT = 12 min FT.. .. Read more...
Tips/advice on how to calculate staffing for proactive chat I am looking for any.. .. Read more...
FTE Calculation At A Monthly How can I use Erlang to find the right number of FT.. .. Read more...
Required Head Count Calculation I have Historical Data show only the Offered cal.. .. Read more...
FTE and Per Call Billing Calculation I need to know how to calculate (25 FTER.. .. Read more...
Tooth to Tail Ratio Calculation Is tooth to tail ratio (supervisor & support.. .. Read more...
Non Critical Error Calculation COPC formula for non critical scoring is : 1-sum .. .. Read more...