Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

How to Calculate Amount of Time Spent In AUX Codes We want to start measuring the average amount of time our Customer Su..
Read more...
We introduce call disposition codes, before sharing how they are best used in the contact centre. What Are Call Disposit..
Read more...
One of our readers recently asked “What is a good method of calculating the number of agents required to handle ca..
Read more...
In this article we look at how to measure and calculate occupancy in the contact centre. We give you the occupancy formu..
Read more...
We look at how to measure and calculate attrition rates in the contact centre. Attrition Rate Meaning What is an Attriti..
Read more...
A look at call centre and customer service dress codes and attire. Smart, Casual, Business Outfit or Uniform? Include..
Read more...
Login Time I want to know how to calulate the login time of the agents. Does the login time contain the breaks’s t..
Read more...
Not Ready Codes Not to sure if I should put this here or the after hours section. I have an existing system running with..
Read more...
In this article Charlie Mitchell explains how to measure and calculate schedule inefficiency in the contact centre. What..
Read more...
Our panel of experts give their thoughts on how to speed up ID and verification processes in the contact centre. 1. Use ..
Read more...
It’s now September 2022. This is the month that Apple has decided that staff must be back in the office for at lea..
Read more...
Data entry is essential to customer service, but it can also be time consuming and inefficient. Our expert panel share t..
Read more...
Ginger Conlon at Genesys explains that it’s time to emphasis real-time CX metrics Nine out of 10 business leaders ..
Read more...
In this article we look at how to measure and calculate customer churn rates in the contact centre. What Is Customer Chu..
Read more...
Steve Owens at Odigo questions if it is time to retire average handling time? When customer services can be a differenti..
Read more...
Improving First Contact Resolution (FCR) is a great way to measure a problem from the customer’s perspective and to hi..
Read more...
How Calculate Punctuality and Attendance Report I want to know how do l calculate attendance and punctuality for my call..
Read more...
Justin Robbins of Talkdesk takes us through his preferred method of calculating the costs associated with contact centre..
Read more...
Amiram Pinto of NICE discusses how your contact centre may be vulnerable to fraudsters and how your organization can pro..
Read more...