Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Required FTE for Inbound Call Volumes I wanted to get feedback on how actual required FTE is being calculated by others ..
Read more...
FTE Calculation for Chat I have 777 forecasted chats in a day with AHT of 312 seconds and concurrency is 3. How do I com..
Read more...
FTEs in a Call Centre I’m required to calculate the number of FTEs in a Call Centre. What I have is: Number of Inb..
Read more...
This question got us thinking: Does anyone have any tips for agents to handle multiple chat conversations effectively, b..
Read more...
Chat Occupancy Hi guys, I was wondering, How do you calculate the occupancy for a chat project? Question asked by David ..
Read more...
Calculate FTE Needed Per Hour and Create Shifts Hi everyone, is there any software capable to tell me how many FTEs i ne..
Read more...
FTE Calculation At A Monthly How can I use Erlang to find the right number of FTE for a monthly volume? How can consider..
Read more...
How Calculate Fte Benefits of AHT Reduction I have demonstrated that AHT can be reduced by 43 seconds across an operatio..
Read more...
Calculate FTE Requirements Could someone please help me with the best practice approaches for forecasting FTE requiremen..
Read more...
Computing FTE for Chat Account Hi Everyone, I am from an aviation Call Center which is planning to launch a chat facilit..
Read more...
Lídia Dias at Talkdesk outlines the best corrective and preventative tactics for high call volume and seasonal spikes i..
Read more...
Kevin McNulty at Talkdesk outlines six ways to monitor and manage high call volume. Discover the best corrective and pre..
Read more...
By definition, a crisis means there’s no time to plan. Even top teams fail to understand what it takes to plan for dis..
Read more...
Duane Peck at Talkdesk explains how you can prevent high call volume and mitigate the downstream impacts of holiday-driv..
Read more...
Web chat is exploding in the contact centre. It is the fastest growing channel, out stripping social media by quite a ma..
Read more...