How to Find AHT in Avaya Centrevu Supervisor 9.0

Topic Views - 1820

ProcessAnalyst

IciciOneSource

How to Find AHT in Avaya Centrevu Supervisor 9.0
I am looking at calculating AHT on Avaya. I want ot know the information as how to find the exact AHT for Individual Agent, logged in

Operations Manager

MYOB Australia Pty

re:How to Find AHT in Avaya Centrevu Supervisor 9.0
Hi Sylvester,

You can run a historical Agent Split/Skill Interval report on individual agents, however this will only give you times avg'd over intervals.

If it's individual call stats you're after, you'll have to set up a trace on the agent/s concerned.

:]

Analyst

One.Tel

AHT in Avaya
In CMS, AHT can be calculated on an interval basis by looking at the hagent table for agent AHTs or the hsplit table for split AHTs. Its also possible within CMS to look at the d, w, and m table equivelants to calculate AHT for various other time scales.
This can be done in CenterVu or via an ODBC connection (As long as you have purchased the drivers).
You need to be aware the fields used in the default CenterVu reports where AHT can be found may be misleading. The default fields show ACD TIME & ACW TIME, and you can also find HOLD TIME (which is not included in ACD TIME). However, these fields may misrepresent what your after, ACW TIME only includes After Call Work when a call has not been released, therefore if your agents release a call then push ACW it won't be counted, certainly in our environment it's much more appropriate to use I_ACWTIME which captures all ACW. Also Hold Time captures all time when calls are on hold this includes non acd outbound calls, etc. We use a combination of I_AUXOUT_TIME, I_AUXINTIME, I_AUXOTHERTIME which tracks acd calls on hold, aswell as outbound/inbound calls while an acdcall is on hold. Another field to consider when looking at AHT is I_Ringtime, also as all the fields mentioned above are interval based it would be good practice to include I_ACDTIME which tracks Talk Time within the interval as opposed to ACDTIME which tracks Talk Time in the interval it ends.

WFM & MI Manager

ODBC for CMS
Ben,

Can you give an indicative cost of the ODBC drivers?

Regards,

Simon

Director

Reynard Thomson Ltd.

Paying for ODBC drivers?
Forgive my ignorance, but are you suggesting that you have to pay to get the ODBC drivers? Don't they come as part and parcel of the cost of the product?

Seems odd to me... is this standard industry practice?

John

Analyst

One.Tel

Avaya ODBC Drivers
I'm not sure of the exact cost, but I've heard varying accounts between £500 & £1500.

The database is Informix and the version depends on the installation of CMS, the drivers supplied by Avaya are Generic OpenLink. It's common that venders charge for drivers, however I think this is more towards licensing than the fact it's the only driver thats usable.

Operation Analytic

ICICI OneSource

Re:How to Find AHT in Avaya Centrevu Supervisor 9.0
Hi all

I think the term AHT is customer specific. For some customers AHT is (Total Talk Time + Total Wrap Time) / (Total calls Served) and for some its (Total Talk time + Total Wrap Time + Hold Time) / (Total Calls Served).

You can get Agent wise Talk , Wrap & Hold time from Split skill - Report Daily.
But avaya will not give you total hold time instead it gives Average Hold time. So multiply that with the total calls held you will get total hold time. I hope this answers your question.

Neetha George
Ops Analytics Team
ICICI OneSource
Bangalore

Data Analyst

K

Tables and Fields
Hi Does anyone have a document of what are the tables and fields available in Avaya CenterVU.

Please let me know.

Strategic Panning Manager

N/a

Tables and fields
Joanne,
If you select the dictionary option, reports TAB, then select the Standard CMS Items report and run, this can be copied and exported to Excel, although it is quite large, this will give you all the field,tables and a breif discription

HTH
Scott

WFM & MI Manager

Tables and Fields
I got them from www.avaya.com

Click on Documentation on the right-hand side of the screen.

Data Analyst

K

Tables and Fields
Thanks a lot Scott did not realize it was available, in dictionary

Thanks Simon.

Data Analyst

K

help in Adding Fields CentreVu
I am trying to add the agent name onto a interval report, but the option of "LOGID" is not available. I have created another Query and pulled in the LOGID from there, but when i run the report, i gives me an error as " Too much data to be displayed", run shorter intervals

Any suggestions on this.

N/a

Need more Info please
Joanne,
Can you give me some more specific info, is it a skill, agent report?
Can you also give me the name of the table you are using to extract data

Data Analyst

K

Need more Info please
SCott it is the dagent table and i am actually trying to get all the Aux Times on all the split. i have selected all the aux's, but the Time interval is not available.

N/a

I think....
You're using the wrong table, you need the Hagent table for interval stats

all else should be the same

rgds
scott

Data Analyst

K

help in Adding Fields CentreVu
Hi scott if i choose the hagent table, i will have to extract data individually, but i am looking at extracting the data for a group.

N/a

you can do this for an agent group
Joanne,

are you using the wizard to create your report?
, if so that might not let you create a report for agent groups in this way.

If manual, select agent group as an input, then reference the logid = agent group on the 'where' tab. It will then select the agents from that group.

try that let me know if you have probs

scott

Data Analyst

K

Report does not run
Hi Scott i have created a report not using the wizard, but the report does not seems to throw up data , it is just stuck. As this did not work i have created a sample one to see if the one without wizard workd. I chose the agent group and the sum of the ACD Call, but still the report does not run

N/a

joanne
Post the fields you have selected, I should be able to see whats happening, have you sum'd all the fields like calls etc?

Data Analyst

K

Thanks
Scott i have got it i was just that i had grouped it by the Agent Group and in the query also grouped it, somehow it did not work and i redid the query and it worked, strange, but worked.

Data Analyst

K

Another One
Scott there is a report on Centervu where we can get the User Id Who Changed the Skill of an Agent / Agents. I have done this before, but don't remember now. Do you have any information.

Data Analyst

K

Help
Hi scott any luck on the report ?????????????????

N/a

Hmmmmn...
Not sure on that one, i would imagine that it is captured on the server and not accesible via CMS, it may need to be collected from the server directly.

Not sure if anyone else in CCV can help?

N/a

just noticed
On the agent administration menu set, there is a reoprts tab, mine is greyed out so i cannot see, but that may contain reports that give you that info

Business Support Manager

Local Authority

CMS
Joanne,

Although we have Avaya CMS v12, the location in CentreVu v9 may be similar. I I remember correctly, try : Tools.. Maintenance.. ACD Administration Log Report

You can then choose the user, date range, vdn's, vectors etc that you wish to know about, and evaluate what has changed.

Hope this helps.

Gary.

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question