Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

We take a look at how to calculate Call Abandon Rate in the contact centre, providing a formula, industry standards and ..
Read more...
An Erlang calculator is one of the most useful Workforce Management (WFM) tools in the call centre toolkit. An Erlang Ca..
Read more...
SLA and Abandon Formulas In Erlang I have a question regarding SLA and ABN formulas in Erlang. I try to get the expected..
Read more...
Our panel of experts share their top tips for reducing abandon rates in the contact centre. 1. Identify Where Calls Are ..
Read more...
Reverse Erlang is there a way I can input average call time, the number of calls per hour and the number of agents I hav..
Read more...
Can anyone who has successfully implemented the Erlang model for chat staffing give me a hand? We have 24/7 chats coming..
Read more...
Erlang X Has anyone had any experience using Erlang X and the plug in available online? Question asked by Thomas Erlang ..
Read more...
Erlang Formula for Incoming and Outgoing Calls I have the following queries on the Erlang model 1) In our contact centre..
Read more...
Ric Kosiba introduces a method for predicting call abandon rates and presents the benefits of doing so. Predicting call ..
Read more...
Jonty outlines a scientific approach for improving your call-abandon rates. While no one enjoys queuing for a call centr..
Read more...
Brent Haferkamp at NICE looks at forecast intervals and re-forecast frequency. Executives and workforce managers alike c..
Read more...
Average Time to Abandon (ATA) is also known as the Average Patience of the caller. This is the average length of time th..
Read more...
We were asked… “Does anybody know what percentage of callers abandon in an IVR before being connected to th..
Read more...
Reporting Period On Erlang C Calculations Expected Service Level Planner Please note these figures do not include shrink..
Read more...
Jamie Stewart, Sytel’s Marketing Manager, interviews Ankush Gangwani, Associate Vice President and GM of Cloud CCAAS a..
Read more...
Assembled’s Ryan Wang explains how to use Erlang C to effectively plan call centre staffing. Making sure you have ..
Read more...
It’s now been a few years since we introduced our free Erlang calculator. Given its ongoing popularity and the number ..
Read more...