Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

We take a look at how to calculate Call Abandon Rate in the contact centre, providing a formula, industry standards and ..
Read more...
Our panel of experts share their top tips for reducing abandon rates in the contact centre. 1. Identify Where Calls Are ..
Read more...
SLA and Abandon Formulas In Erlang I have a question regarding SLA and ABN formulas in Erlang. I try to get the expected..
Read more...
Ric Kosiba introduces a method for predicting call abandon rates and presents the benefits of doing so. Predicting call ..
Read more...
Jonty outlines a scientific approach for improving your call-abandon rates. While no one enjoys queuing for a call centr..
Read more...
Sample Inbound Call Center SOP Can any one share me a sample call center SOP. Question asked by Ren What Does SOP Mean? ..
Read more...
We share examples of inbound call centre metrics and discuss how they are often misused, before sharing some much better..
Read more...
Average Time to Abandon (ATA) is also known as the Average Patience of the caller. This is the average length of time th..
Read more...
We were asked… “Does anybody know what percentage of callers abandon in an IVR before being connected to th..
Read more...
Alvaria’s Brett Brosseau explains how your inbound call centre is the catalyst for customer loyalty. As the busine..
Read more...
Jamie Stewart, Sytel’s Marketing Manager, interviews Ankush Gangwani, Associate Vice President and GM of Cloud CCAAS a..
Read more...
The split between inbound and outbound There is a definite split in the call centre industry between inbound and outboun..
Read more...
Despite the investment in self-service solutions, organisations still experience high call volume. In fact, statistics s..
Read more...