Inbound & Outbound AHT on Avaya Definity

Topic Views - 405

Analyst

One.Tel

I am building queries to calculate both Inbound AHT & Outbound AHT, I want to calculate all time associated with IB/OB calls in order to ensure the related workforce management software is pulling the right data in order to plan staffing requirements.

For the Inbound AHT I have used the following calculation:

(I_ACDTIME + I_ACWINTIME + HOLDTIME + ACDOTHERTIME)/(ACDCALLS)
-Where Date, ACD & Split meet specified criteria.

And for Outbound AHT I have used the following:

(AUXOUTTIME + ACWOUTTIME) / (AUXOUTCALLS + ACWOUTCALLS)
-Again specifying Date, ACD & Split criteria.

Could anyone confirm if I am double counting data or merging incompatible fields - or if I've left something out.

You're help will be much appreciated.

Many thanks
Ben

Analyst

One.Tel

I've done some further digging and have settled on the following inbound formula:

I_RINGTIME + I_ACDTIME + I_ACDOTHERTIME + I_ACDAUX_OUTTIME + I_ACDAUXINTIME / ACDCALLs

HoldTime captures data for all calls put on hold included non-acd & o/b calls. I_ACDOTHERTIME includes only holdtime associated with ACDCalls. I_ACDAUX_OUTTIME & I_ACDAUXINTIME capture inbound and outbound calltime will on a call is on hold.
I_ACWTIME does include all instances of ACW, but for our centre this is required, especially as it includes ACWOUTTIME which isn't included in ACWTIME.

MI Capability Manager

Vertex DataScience Ltd

Avaya
Hi Ben, not forgotten your site visit request, we are still going through system testing and hopefully I can arrange something in February.

In the meantime I will keep an eye on this thread as in I expect to have to do a similar exercise in the next couple of months on one of our Avayas, let me know what you finally arrive at as a calculation.

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question