Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Is There A Link Between Average Speed of Answer and Service Level? Is there a direct correlation between  Average Spee..
Read more...
What is Average Speed of Answer? Average Speed of Answer (ASA) is a metric calculating the amount of time it takes to an..
Read more...
Forecast Average Speed of Answer I currently have a headcount of 111 and I am looking to reduce it to 64, how can I fore..
Read more...
Call centres use metrics and KPIs to measure the effectiveness of their operations and the productivity of the workforce..
Read more...
Although contact centres spend much energy reducing queue times, it has been said that it does not have much of an effec..
Read more...
We asked our panel of experts for their thoughts on the relationship between customer experience (CX) and profitability...
Read more...
Average Speed of Answer I would like to know what parameters are required in calculation(with formula) of FTE if our Pri..
Read more...
Webinar on agent satisfaction and customer experience. There is a critical link that exists between increasing agent sat..
Read more...
In the past century, somewhere along the line, someone decided that business success could only be achieved through dedi..
Read more...
Filipa Silva at Talkdesk outlines how to achieve the best business results by optimizing the average speed of answer and..
Read more...
What is the Corelation Between ASA, AHT and Service Level In WFM? Can anyone please share the details. Question asked by..
Read more...
Scottish is the most attractive accent in Britain, according to a new study from TollFreeForwarding.com. People across t..
Read more...
Research has shown that, despite the industry standard of 80% of calls being answered within 20 seconds, a significant n..
Read more...
The performance of contact centre advisors can vary greatly, in terms of both approach and style, even when handling the..
Read more...
Ben Booth at MaxContact outlines some key tips that contact centres can use to speed up Average Handling Time (AHT). How..
Read more...
The Average Handling Time in contact centres, across all sectors, lies somewhere in between 5-9 minutes, according to th..
Read more...