Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Staying on top of agent activity in today’s omnichannel world can feel like an overwhelming task. As a workforce manag..
Read more...
NICE inContact has released the results of a survey conducted in April 2020, showing the impact the COVID-19 pandemic ha..
Read more...
In this video CallMiner's Risa Eldridge explores what makes the best metrics for agent performance tracking...
Read more...
What is a Key Performance Indicator? Key performance indicators (KPIs) are also referred to as metrics. Key performance ..
Read more...
Tracking individual agent performance, customer experience, and team performance is vitally important for business succe..
Read more...
RAM Tracking has transitioned employees from working in the contact centre to their homes in response to the COVID-19 pa..
Read more...
Dennis Flaum of VCC Live shares his top three metrics that will give you some great insights when onboarding customers. ..
Read more...
Olena asked our LinkedIn Community ‘What KPI is the most valuable in improving NPS/CSAT?’ 1,394 industry professiona..
Read more...
Chandler Galt of Talkdesk shares his recommended metric list that he believes every contact centre should be tracking. M..
Read more...
I’m An Agent At A Call Centre I’ve Been Asked to Maintain A AHT Excel to Reduce My AHT to 300. I have been a..
Read more...
Metrics and KPIs. Simple words that can cause a range of emotions – depending on what is used and how they are man..
Read more...
Saurav Singh of Freshworks shares his six top live chat metrics to track for great customer service. Good customer servi..
Read more...
When it comes to quality management, most contact centres today have what can be considered a basic program, with a lot ..
Read more...
Gary Pipes at Sabio explains that voice is now a digital user interface (UI), and innovative businesses are digitising t..
Read more...
According to our poll, contact centre professionals measure quality scores more frequently than any other KPI. Other KPI..
Read more...