Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

We share four exercises to help train active listening in the call centre, after defining what it is and why it’s so i..
Read more...
We take an overview of three of the most important customer service skills and assess how we develop them in the contact..
Read more...
James Lawther, Director of Squawk Point Consulting, shares top tips to get the most out of any call listening activities..
Read more...
We were asked… “Can you please tell me the guidance around allowing employed staff of our company to listen..
Read more...
There is a logical connection between effective listening and speedy call resolution.  Yet many agents, even the motiva..
Read more...
Listening to a handful of calls every day has helped Ian Cowley deliver a great customer experience. For the past six ye..
Read more...
Despite a rise in digital interactions, the phone call still holds a special place in consumer hearts. Graeme Meikle at ..
Read more...
Holger Reisinger of Jabra discusses the value of listening, inside and outside of the workplace. A few years ago, I firs..
Read more...
Listening is a key skill in any business, not least in the contact centre industry. But, why, when we are all so aware o..
Read more...
Shauna Geraghty at Talkdesk looks at how call centre listening behaviours affect customer satisfaction. In the call cent..
Read more...
Active Listening is about fully concentrating on what is really being said, rather than just passively ‘hearing..
Read more...
Priyanka Tiwari of Interactions introduces us to social listening and how it can improve the customer experience. What I..
Read more...
Paul Sephton at Jabra shares podcast interview with international speaker on sound and communication, Julian Treasure. J..
Read more...
Paul Cooper argues that if we want to provide great customer service we all need to start listening to our employees. I ..
Read more...