Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Seat Utilization Ratio Hello, I’am looking for seat utilization ratios for bank call centers.. could you please gi..
Read more...
Quality Assurance Staff to Agent Ratio I am looking for best practices on determining the amount of QA staff to consider..
Read more...
In this article by Megan Jones we explore the best team leader to agent ratio in the contact centre, outlining the pros ..
Read more...
Ratio of Supervisors Or Trainers Per Customer Service Rep. Need to know how many Supervisors would be required for a 100..
Read more...
Tooth to Tail Ratio Calculation Is tooth to tail ratio (supervisor & support staff ratio) calculated considering FTE..
Read more...
5% of contact centres have an Agent/ Team Leader ratio higher than 21:1. Poll – “On average, how many agents doe..
Read more...
WFM Analysts to Staff Ratio I know there isn’t a “one size fits all” answer to this, though I’m ..
Read more...
Sabio Group has announced the launch of its new Sabio Salesforce Practice. The new Salesforce operation cements Sabio’..
Read more...
Heather Foley looks at how you can give upward feedback without losing your job. Managers know very clearly that part of..
Read more...
Kerv Transform has joined forces with Chorus to take its managed service capabilities to the next level, providing top-o..
Read more...
When dealing with low morale, there are two types of manager.  Which one are you? Barbara Burke tells us how better com..
Read more...
In light of the findings of our 2022 survey report, we have put together five critical questions every contact centre ma..
Read more...
Sensée Service Delivery Manager Jo Hodge has been named the Gold winner in the ‘Outsourced Contact Centre Manager..
Read more...