Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Erlang C Calculator – Free Excel Spreadsheet that calculates the number of staff required in a contact centre. Very ac..
Read more...
Adapted from our Excel Erlang C Calculator, our Online Call Centre Staffing Calculator can make a quick calculation with..
Read more...
How to Calculate Average Call Per Hour Per Agent & Per the Whole Center Needing a good formula for calculating avera..
Read more...
Here are ten things that you need to be aware of when scheduling staff, but may not already know. 1. Calls Are Not Distr..
Read more...
Calls Per Hour I have seen some Calls/Customers Per Hours posts about whether or not Call Centres should use this as a m..
Read more...
Knowing how many emails you can expect an agent to handle per hour can help with staffing and forecasting. With this in ..
Read more...
Calculate FTE Needed Per Hour and Create Shifts Hi everyone, is there any software capable to tell me how many FTEs i ne..
Read more...
The Erlang Calculator is a tool that allows you to work out how many agents you will need. You just need to enter your c..
Read more...
Matt Dyer of Sabio argues that, with the right technology and careful planning, working from home creates huge opportuni..
Read more...
I have seen many Calls/Customers Per Hours discussions over the net about whether or not Call Centres should use this as..
Read more...
It’s now been a few years since we introduced our free Erlang calculator. Given its ongoing popularity and the number ..
Read more...
4 Hour Service Level Can you advise what is a definition of a 4 hour SLA? This is given to me by one of the managers of ..
Read more...
Looking for some quick wins in the contact centre?  Here are ten low-cost ideas that you could deploy in the contact ce..
Read more...