NICE VoIP Logger

Topic Views - 422

Business Development Manager

Teledata Philippines

NICE VoIP Logger

Do you know anything about NICE VoIP Logger? Can you kindly provide me with some helpful documents/information? It will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Elsa

Account Manager

Business Systems UK

May Be Able To Help
Hi Elsa

Thank you for your post as a company we have done alot of work in this area and have been very much at the forefront of implementing this techology and have much experience we can share with you

However due to the nature of this forum i can offer you my email addres which is

Kind Regards

John

Contact Centre Consultant

DarrylBeckford Limited

John..
If you have any information that would help then please post it here - this way the forum because an archive of useful information.

Senior Engineer

AVAYA GLOBAL CONNECT LTD.

NICE voip logger
U hav to be more specific.
for starters NICE Voip loggers are of two types.

1.Chassis(i.e.) hardware provided by NICE.
2.Software only Logger(customer provided hardware).

System uses RTP packet sniffing for recording.

Logger can be of two types..
1.total recording
2.Selective recording.

I have tons of documents from NICE goin into intricate details but not possible to upload all of them here.

Engineer

kddi

Nice Logger
Hi I am from Singapore. My client is using Nice logger with 2 network ports connecting to 2 remote-span ports of a Cisco catalyst switch . Whenever both ports are connected , the Catalyst switch will go into loop. Is there possible for the nice logger box to run into spanning-tree loop ? Your help is greatly appreciated. Right now, we are running with one port connected. My email: tpkwang@singnet.com.sg.

PBX Engineer NCTS NCDS NCSS

witheld

Something to check.,
I have not worked with the IP based Nice call logger.

But one thing to check if the Nice box is based on a windows platform. Make sure that routing is turned off on the network ports. If the Nice Box is able to route between its two ports then you will be getting spanning. The Cisoc switch/router will then lock out the ports.

PBX Engineer NCTS NCDS NCSS

witheld

BTW
Jason

Dont forget to go to the CCV frappr page at

www.frappr.com/ccv

And show us all where you are from. Plus as I am originally from Singapore it would be nice to have a marker there.

Paul

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question