Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Our panel of experts share their best ideas for contact centre goals, which can be set as objectives for improving the c..
Read more...
Objectives (OKR) for A Support Manager In A Call Center I was wondering what objective/OKR should a support manager in c..
Read more...
Hi all, hopefully you can help me out here I have an interview for a new call centre for which I am applying for the cal..
Read more...
Effective management is essential for a successful call centre. A great manager must lead by example, providing support ..
Read more...
If you spend time browsing job boards, there’s a great chance you’ll come across adverts for real-time managers, muc..
Read more...
Heather Foley explains how to increase your self-confidence and gain the trust of your team. Confidence is a crucial com..
Read more...
We introduce four key customer service objectives that will improve both contact centre productivity and customer experi..
Read more...
Reality TV show “The Call Centre” has given viewers a rare glimpse into what really goes on behind their cold calls,..
Read more...
Are you a manager in an organisation faced with the challenges of meeting targets, increasing performance and retaining ..
Read more...
Sparkhound has continued the expansion of its 8×8 Contact Center deployment, including the new 8×8 Agent Works..
Read more...
David Geffen of NICE defines performance management, while sharing some key objectives for the contact centre. Many busi..
Read more...
Call centre managers are often told to speak using above the line language or with positive words and phrases. However, ..
Read more...
In light of the findings of our 2022 survey report, we have put together five critical questions every contact centre ma..
Read more...
Sensée Service Delivery Manager Jo Hodge has been named the Gold winner in the ‘Outsourced Contact Centre Manager..
Read more...
Paul Chance of NICE shares insights on how to better meet your customer service objectives. “Please hold. Your cal..
Read more...
After writing ‘Five phrases to avoid’, Nick Drake-Knight is back with some positive words and phrases that Contact C..
Read more...