Outbound RPC (Right Party Contact)

Topic Views - 2364

Dialler MI Analyst

British Gas

Outbound RPC%
Hello

We have seen a significant drop in RPC's as a % of contacts circa 10% between January of this year and January 2010. We had also seen a drop in 2010 compared to 2009 although not as much.

We've looked at all our dialling parameters,best time to contact and mirrored those of previous years and replicated everything of the past but still not achieving what we were. We've been down every avenue with this and can't explained. I wondered if other call centres have seen this trend and if so what is the cause.

Thanks for your time

Dan

WFM & Business Telephony Manager

Healthcare Insurance

RPC's TLA's and all that Jazz......
Dan,

Sorry for the irreverent title but....

With so many acronyms flying around what's
your definition of RPC?

Drop a line back and someone may be able to help, I'm
not really a dialler bod myself.

Regards

DaveA

Telemarketing Manager

CCT

RPC's
Its right party connections Dave.

Hope your well.

Jason

Dialler Manager

Betfair

RPC's
Hi Dan,

You say the best time to contact hasn't changed from year to year, how do you know it hasn't changed for your customers?

In my experience, when results change it's because other things have too but we ultimatly continue with our "knowledge" that we are doing things right.

If nothing simple stands out, I'd start from scratch & challenge all conceptions!!

Cheers
Paul

Dialler Analyst

Centrica

Connects and RPC's
Hi Paul

Has yout total number of connections gone down?

We've found a reduction in right party contacts due to new OFCOM legislation and the restriction on recall times.

RPC Responsibilty
Good Day,

I would like assist in understanding who is responsible for RPC in a collections environment is it ( campaigns planners or the Dialler tech's

Thanks

Schedules
Hi

I would like to know is a Schedule a RPC (Right Party Connect) in the Telesales environment?

Thank you

Editor

Call Centre Helper

It's not an easy subject to schedule
It's not an easy subject to schedule, because it all depends upon hitting people at the best time when they are in.

This may help you identify the best time to make an outbound call and hence the number of Right Party Contacts.
https://www.callcentrehelper.com/when-is-the-best-time-to-make-an-outbound-call-25756.htm

Want to add a comment?

Not found what you were looking for?

1. Try searching through our site.
2. Still not got an answer?

Why not ask the Call Centre Helper Community? Click here to ask your question