Try one of these Pages

Something has gone wrong and the page you're looking for may have moved.

Try searching the database

Related articles

Interview Question: Do You Have Experience Working Towards Targets and KPIs I am applying for job and one question they ..
Read more...
We asked our panel of experts for their best advice on how to use technology to surpass service level targets...
Read more...
Call Centre Agent Performance Targets Hi there, I’m looking to build a fact base of call centre agent performance ..
Read more...
Kirk Dobie discusses the impacts of GDPR on the contact centre, while highlighting what you need to do to stay compliant..
Read more...
Outbound Team Structure When it comes to structuring an outbound team, some lessons can be learned from the outsourcer w..
Read more...
We have recently adjusted our service level targets to 85% in 15 seconds.  We would like to extend this and offer up a ..
Read more...
Email AHT I’m in the process of setting up a dedicated written response team, so they will be handling all the ema..
Read more...
Jamie Stewart, Sytel’s Marketing Manager, interviews Ankush Gangwani, Associate Vice President and GM of Cloud CCAAS a..
Read more...
Albert Kató at VCC Live shares five contact centre metrics and discusses how each can provide great insights into outbo..
Read more...
What is an Outbound Call Centre? Outbound calls are those made by a contact centre to a third party, usually a customer ..
Read more...
How to reduce cold calls Telephone Preference Service Consumers and businesses that don’t want to get calls from sales..
Read more...
As a leader in outbound contact centre solutions, we know the value of tools specifically designed to help boost product..
Read more...